Here are a few things to keep in mind after your treatment:
1) Drink Water! Staying hydrated will help enhance the effectiveness of your treatment. You may think about adding a lemon wedge and some apple cider vinegar to kick it up a notch.
2) Keep the treated area warm and covered, heat will aid healing.
3) Try to get to sleep early so the body can repair during the night, preferably before 11pm.
4) Move & Stretch. Unless otherwise directed, avoid strenuous activity directly following your treatment, if you have to go into the gym don’t try and hit that PB, do a recovery session.
5) Do your homework. You may be given a few exercises and/or stretches to help enhance your recovery.
6) Eat a rainbow! A great way to keep your body functioning properly is to consume good quality nutrients in your diet. Eating a variety of colourful fruits and vegetables will deliver key nutrients that will help your body heal.